Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
These keto cheesecake Fat Bombs are packed with rich and creamy flavors. These bite-sized delights are the perfect low-carb, high-fat snacks to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Servings: 24 fat bombs
- 8 ounces cream cheese full fat
- 8 tbsp heavy cream
- 4 tbsp Swerve Granular sugar
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Lily's baking chocolate chips finely chopped
Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Add all the ingredients except the chocolate shavings to a mixing bowl and combine with a hand mixer until all ingredients are mixed well.
Using a small ice cream scoop, make 24 cheesecake fat bombs and place them on your parchment-lined pan.
Sprinkle your chocolate shavings and dust over them and then freeze for at least 30 minutes.
Once done, put them in a container and you can either keep them frozen or put them in the fridge. They will retain their firmness.
- Make sure your cream cheese and butter are at room temperature before starting. This will make it much easier to mix.
- It’s important to thoroughly mix your ingredients with a hand mixer until the batter is smooth and creamy to avoid lumps in your fat bombs.
- Silicone molds make it easy to shape your fat bombs and remove them once they’ve hardened. You can find these in different shapes and sizes on Amazon.
Calories: 81kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 10mg | Sugar: 1g