These Cheesecake Fat Bombs are perfect for when you need something quick and keto-friendly throughout the day. They are great to keep on hand in the fridge for the next time you crave something sweet.
You only need 6 ingredients and a bowl to make this keto, no-bake, frozen Cheesecake Fat Bombs recipe. They taste just like vanilla and chocolate cheesecake and make a great snack for when you want something sweet but still want to stay in ketosis. They are so fluffy and creamy and they just taste exactly like cheesecake. We are obsessed!
You can enjoy them as a healthy and delicious dessert, a quick snack, or even as a pre or post-workout snack. They are bite-size so it’s not hard to portion them accordingly and you don’t have to worry about overeating them. You can portion them in a muffin tin which will make the whole process of taking out the fridge and eating so much easier.
Cheesecake Fat Bombs Ingredients
You will need:
- Cream cheese
- Heavy cream
- Granulated sweetener
- Vanilla extract
- Sugar-free chocolate chips, finely chopped to make slivers and dust.
While this combination is a classic you can customize this fat bomb recipe to whatever you like best. Try adding a spoonful of nut butter (make sure there are no added sugars or salt), or try adding some chopped nuts for extra crunch like walnuts. You can even sprinkle some unsweetened shredded coconut on top.
As for the sweetener, I used Swerve Granular sugar but you can use other sweeteners like powdered erythritol or even a few drops of stevia that will work just great!
How to make Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- First, you have to line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Then add all your ingredients (except the chocolate) to a mixing bowl and use a hand mixer to combine until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Make 24 fat bombs using a small ice cream scoop and place them on the parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Sprinkle your chocolate shavings and dust over them and freeze for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Once they are nice and firm, put them in an airtight container and store them either in the freezer or the fridge so they can retain their firmness.
How long to store the Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Store the fat bombs in an airtight container and keep them in the freezer or refrigerator for up to 1 week. They are better enjoyed cold as they won’t melt on your hands.
Adopted from: Gimme Delicious
Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- 8 ounces cream cheese full fat
- 8 tbsp heavy cream
- 4 tbsp Swerve Granular sugar
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Lily's baking chocolate chips finely chopped
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients except the chocolate shavings to a mixing bowl and combine with a hand mixer until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, make 24 cheesecake fat bombs and place them on your parchment-lined pan.
- Sprinkle your chocolate shavings and dust over them and then freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Once done, put them in a container and you can either keep them frozen or put them in the fridge. They will retain their firmness.