This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This recipe to cook spaghetti squash in your Instant Pot is super quick and easy.
As much as I love spaghetti squash I do not eat it that often because it is honestly kind of a pain to cook it in the oven. Can you relate? Well, fret not because I have the perfect solution for you. The Instant Pot is the BEST way to cook spaghetti squash. It cooks super quick and comes out PERFECT. Instant Pot for the win again!
Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- spaghetti squash
- 1 cup water
- Cut spaghetti squash in half length wise with a sharp knife. Then use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and discard them.
- Insert the steamer insert in the Instant Pot and add water.
- Place the squash on top of each other in the Instant Pot – cut side up.
- Make sure the Instant Pot is sealed and set to high pressure (manual) for seven minutes.
- When the timer goes off do a quick release.
- Allow to cool and then shred the squash with a fork and enjoy!
Please note that the nutritional information provided for each recipe is an estimate sourced from the My Fitness Pal database. It’s important to be aware that the nutritional content may vary depending on the specific products used, the accuracy of measurements, and the reliability of the nutrition data source. While we strive to provide accurate information, we cannot guarantee the exact accuracy of the nutritional information provided.
This may be my new favorite thing to cook in the Instant Pot! What is yours??