This low carb cold pizza is everything guys!! The original version of this recipe is made with a crescent roll crust and when I had it at my MOPS meeting last year I knew that I needed to create a low carb version.
In all honesty, the low carb version is just as good if not BETTER then the original. It is the perfect appetizer to bring to a party and it also keeps in the fridge for a few days so you can have for lunch throughout the week (if it lasts that long).
For the crust I used a fathead dough and you can find the recipe for that HERE.
Cold Low Carb Veggie Pizza
- 1 cooked fathead dough recipe above
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 package ranch seasoning
- 1 cup fresh chopped broccoli
- 1 cup fresh chopped bell peppers
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, and ranch seasoning.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the cooled fathead crust.
- Top with prepared veggies and cheese and allow to cool in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
What are your favorite low carb appetizer recipes? I would love to hear more in the comments below!
Don’t forget to pin for later!