This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This low carb cold pizza is everything guys!! The original version of this recipe is made with a crescent roll crust and when I had it at my MOPS meeting last year I knew that I needed to create a low carb version.
In all honesty, the low carb version is just as good if not BETTER then the original. It is the perfect appetizer to bring to a party and it also keeps in the fridge for a few days so you can have for lunch throughout the week (if it lasts that long).
For the crust I used a fathead dough and you can find the recipe for that HERE.
Cold Low Carb Veggie Pizza
- 1 cooked fathead dough recipe above
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 package ranch seasoning
- 1 cup fresh chopped broccoli
- 1 cup fresh chopped bell peppers
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, and ranch seasoning.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the cooled fathead crust.
- Top with prepared veggies and cheese and allow to cool in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
The nutritional details for recipes are estimated using MyFitnessPal and can vary with different products, measurement accuracy, and source reliability. We aim to provide accurate information but cannot guarantee the precise accuracy of the nutritional data
What are your favorite low carb appetizer recipes? I would love to hear more in the comments below!
Don’t forget to pin for later!