This low carb cold pizza is everything guys!! The original version of this recipe is made with a crescent roll crust and when I had it at my MOPS meeting last year I knew that I needed to create a low carb version.
In all honesty, the low carb version is just as good if not BETTER then the original. It is the perfect appetizer to bring to a party and it also keeps in the fridge for a few days so you can have for lunch throughout the week (if it lasts that long).
For the crust I used a fathead dough and you can find the recipe for that HERE.
Cold Low Carb Veggie Pizza
- 1 cooked fathead dough recipe above
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 package ranch seasoning
- 1 cup fresh chopped broccoli
- 1 cup fresh chopped bell peppers
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, and ranch seasoning.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the cooled fathead crust.
- Top with prepared veggies and cheese and allow to cool in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
Please note that the nutritional information provided for each recipe is an estimate sourced from the My Fitness Pal database. It's important to be aware that the nutritional content may vary depending on the specific products used, the accuracy of measurements, and the reliability of the nutrition data source. While we strive to provide accurate information, we cannot guarantee the exact accuracy of the nutritional information provided.
What are your favorite low carb appetizer recipes? I would love to hear more in the comments below!
Don’t forget to pin for later!