This post contains affiliate links. Click HERE to learn more.
Grab and go snacks can be a lifesaver for busy people. While homemade snacks are usually best, there is no denying the convenience of a quick and easy snack to help you stay on track.
Download Your FREE Keto Guide Book Now!
When following a keto or low carb lifestyle, snacks can definitely be limited when you are on the go, so its a great idea to keep your pantry stocked with ready to eat snacks for when those cravings hit.
I have complied a list of some high quality, low carb snack options which will help you to stay on track – most of which can even be found on Amazon – which makes them even more convenient. I am sure you guys love Amazon Prime as much as I do, right?
RELATED: Comprehensive Keto Diet Food Guide
1. Hardboiled eggs : These are SUPER easy to prep ahead of time and grab on your way out the door. I use my INSTAPOT to cook them which makes it even easier!
2. String Cheese: Make sure you stick to full fat.
3 . Stevia Sweetened Chocolate: If you are a chocolate lover like me then don’t wait another minute to order some ChocZero Keto Bark. You can thank me later. This stuff is a game changer! Click to read more reviews and get it in Amazon now.
3. Nuts: You do need to be careful with some nuts because the carb content can add up quick. Also keep an eye on the ingredient list as you will want to avoid nuts that are roasted in vegetable or canola oils. These MACADAMIA NUTS and PILI NUTS are two of the best keto low carb options.
4. Kale Chips: Keep your eye on the ingredient list for added sugar. These Rhythm Superfoods Kale Chips are a great brand.
5. Pork Rinds: These Epic Brand Pork Rinds are the best out there. There are several different flavor options to choose from including Maple Bacon and BBQ. Yum!
6. Moon Cheese: Think of MOON CHEESE as the keto version of a Cheez It. Perfect for on the go or you can use as a salad topper. Comes in Cheddar, Gouda, Pepperjack, Mozzarella & Monterey Jack Sriracha.
7. Nut Butter – Watch for added sugar or vegetable oils. I LOVE this PECAN PIE ALMOND BUTTER which you can eat from the jar and tastes like dessert!
8. Beef Jerky: Keep your eye on the ingredient list for added sugars. I prefer to stick to nitrate free and grass fed. These Mission Meats Beef Snack Sticks are DELICIOUS and what I reccomend.
9. Nuts: You do need to be careful with some nuts because the carb content can add up quick. Also keep an eye on the ingredient list as you will want to avoid nuts that are roasted in vegetable or canola oils. These MACADAMIA NUTS and PILI NUTS are two of the best keto low carb options.
10. Pepperoni and Salami: Perfect for grab and go. I always stick to nitrate free.
11. Primal Thin Crackers: 3 net carbs per cracker. You can’t go wrong! Super yummy dipped in guacamole or with your favorite cheese. You can get them HERE.
12. Avocado: You can’t go wrong here. Super tasty with just salt and pepper or drizzled with some hot sauce.
13. Pickles and Olives: I LOVE me some pickles! Like everything else, just watch the label for added ingredients.
14. Epic Bars: These EPIC BARS are a great bar to keep on hand for when those hunger emergencies hit. They are full of protein, made from grass-fed beef, and taste great!
You can also check out my list of HOMEMADE SNACKS.
Do you have any other snacks to add to the list? Comment below, I would love to hear!
YOU MAY ENJOY THESE POSTS AS WELL:
DON’T FORGET TO SAVE THIS POST FOR LATER!