When starting the keto diet, easy low carb sweet snack recipes can be hard to think of! For a while, I had the hardest time thinking of keto snacks besides pork rinds! And even worse, was when I wanted a keto bedtime snack!
As wonderful and convenient as READY TO EAT KETO SNACKS are, homemade snacks are normally a better choice over packaged products.
Download Your FREE Keto Guide Book Now!
Most of us don’t have a ton of time to prep ALL the snacks so I have compiled a list of 20 healthy and delicious keto and low carb snacks that you should be able to prepare in five minutes or less. That’s a win if you ask me!
This post contains affiliate links. Click HERE to learn more.
- Veggie Sticks with either homemade guacamole or homemade KETO RANCH. Slice the veggies and make the dip ahead of time to save even more time.
- Deviled Eggs. I reccomend using AVOCADO OIL MAYO from Sir Kensington’s.
- Parmesan Crisps. Super easy to make and great dipped in guacamole.
- Keto Yogurt Cup. Plain, whole milk yogurt mixed with peanut butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and SWERVE. You can also add in some blueberries if you macros allow. Yum!
- Lettuce Wraps. Just wrap your favorite meat and cheese combo with a lettuce leaf. You can experiment with different spices and low carb condiments as well.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs. Doesn’t get much yummier then these! Super easy to prep ahead and store in freezer.
- Pepperoni Pizza Bites. With only five ingredients, these are super quick to make and would be a great choice as an appetizer to bring to a party.
- Bone Broth. If you haven’t heard there so many health benefits to drinking bone broth. Osso Good is great brand. Feel free to add your favorite spices for even more flavor.
- Celery with ALMOND BUTTER. Yum! You can even add some Lily’s chocolate chips.
- Tuna in Cucumber Cups. These are so yummy and would make a great lunch as well.
- Bacon Chips dipped in homemade guacamole. Need I say more?
- Keto Smoothie. We typically think of smoothies as being super high in carbs but there a lot of great low carb options out there. Check out this Avocado Mint Green Smoothie or this Chocolate Keto Breakfast Smoothie. I normally add Collagen Peptides to my smoothies as well.
- Salad. Simply mix together your choice of mixed greens, veggies, protein, and your favorite low carb dressing. Can’t go wrong here!
- Fried egg drizzled with hot sauce. There is something about this combo that I just don’t get sick of.
- Low Carb Keto Popsicle . Especially tasty in the summer!
- Keto Italian Sub Roll Ups I love these roll ups as an alternative to an Italian Sub. I honestly don’t even miss the bread!
- Keto Chocolate Mousse This 5 minute mousse is a decadent sweet treat to enjoy on occasion!
- Bacon Egg Salad Tomato Bites. This is another recipe that is super quick to throw together and would make a great lunch as well.
- Bacon Pickle Fries Only two ingredients: pickles and bacon. Can’t go wrong here if you ask me.
- Keto Ice Cream Only four ingredients and another great one for summer! Would be great topped with some fresh berries as well.
YOU MAY ENJOY THESE POSTS AS WELL:
I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS LIST AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT! DON’Y FORGET TO PIN FOR LATER!