This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mummy Flatbread Pizza Dippers are a healthy, easy and fun recipe that even kids can make for Halloween. Gather the kids and let them unleash their creativity with this delicious mummy lookalike mini pizzas which are also great for dipping into some pizza sauce.
Halloween is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate than with these spooky and yummy Mummy Flatbread Pizza Dippers which are perfect for this occasion. This can be an interesting appetizer for the Halloween party dinner table or as a school lunchbox for the kids.
These mummy pizzas are made with only a few simple ingredients so no need to feel guilty serving these to your kids on Halloween to balance out the sugar rush.
The strings of melty mozzarella cheese and the olive “eyes” bring these mini mummies to life. Use marinara or pizza sauce as a dipping element and done. They are so easy to make, even your kids can pull off this recipe without too much fuss. It’s so much fun making these mini pizzas and eating them is even more fun!
For even more fun serve with this Halloween Veggie Skeleton for the perfect fun and nutritious meal before Trick or Treating.
Mummy Flatbread Pizza Dippers Ingredients:
You will need:
- Stone-fire mini naan dippers (they are the perfect shape for mummies or skeleton heads)
- String cheese sticks
- Black olives (sliced)
- Pizza sauce or marinara sauce
Keto/ Low-Carb: You can use low carb bread instead of the naan bread and cut it in the appropriate shape to resemble the mummy’s body. Use a sugar-free & low carb pizza sauce for dipping.
How to make the Mummy Flatbread Pizza Dippers:
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then arrange your mini naan breads on a baking sheet.
- Start from the top and lay the half-strips of string cheese over the mini naan breads in a zig-zag pattern.
- Place two olives slices near the top of each naan bread to resemble the eyes of the mummy.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and it has a nice golden brown color.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping. Enjoy!
You can even make a full-size mummy flatbread pizza using the same technique. Instead of the stone-fire mini naan dippers, you can use flatbread and in the same way layer the strips of cheese and add the olives slices for the eyes. But in this version first, add the pizza sauce as a base and then go on with the cheese and olives. Both ways are equally delicious and are sure to be loved by kids and adults.
How to store the Mummy Flatbread Pizza Dippers:
You can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for a few days. Reheat them in the microwave or in the oven, or enjoy them cold. Next-day cold pizza is a win-win in my book.
More Recipe You’ll Love:
- 6 stonefire mini naan dippers
- 5 string cheese sticks torn into strips and halved
- 1 can black olives sliced
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Arrange the mini naan breads on a baking sheet.
- Starting from the top, lay the half-strips of string cheese over the mini naan breads in a zig-zag pattern.
- Place two olives near the top of each naan bread for the eyes.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and starting to brown.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping, and enjoy!
Please note that the nutritional information provided for each recipe is an estimate sourced from the My Fitness Pal database. It’s important to be aware that the nutritional content may vary depending on the specific products used, the accuracy of measurements, and the reliability of the nutrition data source. While we strive to provide accurate information, we cannot guarantee the exact accuracy of the nutritional information provided.