Halloween is almost here! I don't know about you all but I always have the…
You guys are going to LOVE this low carb peanut butter fudge. Chocolate and peanut butter is seriously the BEST combo if you ask me. And with only 5 simple ingredients this fudge comes together in a flash.
This post contains affiliate links. Click HERE to learn more.
This recipe is the perfect way to curb that sweet tooth for those following a keto or low carb diet.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read my full disclosure HERE.
I melt the peanut butter and ghee together in my double boiler.
I love using a double boiler because it is a fool proof way to make sure that the chocolate doesn’t burn and that it melts the right way. If you don’t have a double boiler you can use the microwave.
I used a loaf pan to make these but they would be great in silicone molds as well.It is also important that you can use confectioners swerve as the regular swerve will taste a little grainy.
And you get extra bonus points if use raw cacao powder as it is loaded with antioxidants but regular cocoa powder if just fine if that is all you have.
Healthy Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 4 tbsp ghee can also use coconut oil
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp confectioners swerve
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Using either a double boiler or the microwave, melt together the peanut butter and ghee.
- Remove from heat and stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Line a small pan (I use a loaf pan) with parchment paper and pour fudge mixture into pan.
- Freeze for one hour, remove from freezer, and cut into pieces.
If you are following a keto or low carb diet you may enjoy these posts as well:
Don’t forget to pin for later!